Terms and Conditions
- Airabella Active products are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Upon delivery, if there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately. Discrepancies found more than 14 days after receiving your order will not be honored.
- We are not responsible for shipping delays due to uncontrollable circumstances (for example; weather related).
- All domestic, and international orders will be issued with their order tracking number upon request. Airabella Active is not liable for items lost, stolen, or damaged in the mail. Upon delivery of merchandise to the carrier the buyer then assumes the risk of loss, and title for the merchandise. You are responsible for any additional shipping charges, and/or fees incurred from the customs clearance including any duties, and additional taxes.
- We accept un-worn and un-altered items with original tags attached, and a sales receipt for return within 14 days of purchase for exchange, or store credit only. A store credit never expires, and can be utilized at any time.
- Claims for damaged or faulty items must be reported within 14 days of receiving your items to ensure proper credit. Email us either directly, or through the contact form to report damaged, or faulty items.
- There are no returns on sale items, all sale items are final sale!
- Any item that has been worn, damaged, or otherwise altered is not eligible for a return.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not meet the aforementioned requirements.
- Buyer is responsible for any shipping costs associated with exchanges.
- We neither sell nor share your information with outside companies or third parties.
- When you purchase from our online store, we collect your name, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card information. You provide this information so we can process and ship your order. We respect your privacy by not selling or sharing this information.